Tuesday, August 30, 2011

48 Hours Left!!! Ok, Ok... 49.

Just a couple of days until I fly halfway around the world. I'm not freaked out by that. When I was fourteen I flew to Australia and New Zealand to study abroad with Pres. Dwight D. Eisenhower's People 2 People program... without my parents.

That was almost 20 years ago. Now, my parents are much older and there is a lot of concern there for me. I'm being modest. I'm panicking.

That said, I am cleaning and packing for catharsis' sake, wondering how I can ever get these last few people their images. As a new photographer, I have quickly learned to give clients  a number of edited shots to look forward to. I never thought that I would have someone call me and ask for ALL of them, even the bad ones, like when I left my lens cap on, or those ubiquitous shots of my stylishly shoed feet.

For now, I am logging off. Lunch is a-calling, and I have PLENTY of work to do around the house to keep me busy for the next 2 weeks, much less 2 days.

Love,
Moonie

No comments:

Post a Comment