Wednesday, August 17, 2011

BACK IN ATLANTA!

I just got in from New York last night and I had LOTS of fun while I was gone. I got to hang out with my friend and fellow photographer Donut for a short while. After getting lost because of bad directions from a passerby, getting passed up by at least 6 taxis, and then finally getting a cab that had no clue where my destination was, we had a nice lunch in a french eatery in Union Square.

Later, after shopping at B&H Photo/Video, I met my sister and her husband for sushi and drinks. I was supposed to meet a couple of other friends during my stay but between shooting and miscommunication, we'll just have to wait until next time.

My plane was stuffy and stinky, and they didn't bother to even vacuum the broken pretzels off the floor so I spent the entire plane ride trying to levitate and finish my book. I didn't accomplish either. :(

Now I'm back home and the amount of fun I had while gone is equal (or less than) the amount of work I have to do to make up for the time lost. It was totally worth it. Pics soon!

Love,
Moonie

No comments:

Post a Comment